We’re here to help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 3058 0850 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Natus UltraPro S100 EMG / NCS / EP System is a high-quality all-in-one electrodiagnostic system with dedicated controls, integrated stimulators and exceptional signal quality. The UltraPro S100 facilitates the diagnosis of multiple neuromuscular disorders including carpal tunnel syndrome, myasthenia gravis and ALS. The Natus UltraPro S100 is powered by Viking® or Synergy Software and uses only 3 cables for easy installation. Natus' proven excellence in Electrodiagnostic Systems continues with the UltraPro S100, providing the best in reliability, performance, and value.
- All-in-one electrodiagnostic system with dedicated controls
- Triple programmable foot-switch supports hands-free operation
- Lightweight system that travels easily in a roller case or can be cart mounted
Quality Test Results
- 3- or 4-channel amplifier options that allow for electrodes to remain in place, accommodating the most common modalities
- Integrated stimulators
- Exceptional audio
- Low noise levels for exceptional signal quality
- Simple user interface allows you to navigate through procedures quickly to reduce testing time
- The one-button EMR interface allows you to connect results more efficiently to electronic medical records
- Programmable probe controls allowing intuitive and fast operation
- Automatic reporting, online summaries and built-in reference value database saves you time and generates reports faster
- Affordable equipment that meets your diagnostic needs
- The UltraPro S100 system includes instructional video, help menu and training classes, virtually eliminating training expenses
- 3 cables with unique connectors, so setup is easy
- No installation support is required
- Minimal set up time, allows you to start performing studies immediately
- On-screen Help with Instructional Videos provides immediate assistance, reducing the need for technical support
We’re here to help.