Diagnostic Neurology Equipment (EEG, EMG and Medical IT Equipment)
Location: Guildford, Surrey plus travel.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Working for the UK market leader in diagnostic neurology equipment, you will be required to:
- provide high level applications support and training to clinical users in specialist hospital departments
- assist our sales team with presentations and customer product evaluations
- perform on-site networked equipment installations
Full product training will be provided.
- Providing high level technical support to customers both on site and via the phone or remote access
- Providing specialist equipment training at customer hospital sites
- Assist our sales team with product demonstrations
- Organising customer site visits and product evaluations
- Develop and maintain good contact with key customers
- Being part of a team installing large networked systems at hospital sites
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Qualification to appropriate degree or postgraduate level (e.g. IT, Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering or Clinical Sciences)
- A thorough knowledge of our products and their clinical applications (full training will be provided)
- Good technical “know how” and an interest in IT and technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to relate well to customers
- Presentation skills
- Full driving licence
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about the position please contact Terriann Page on 020 3058 0850