Disposable Subdermal Needle Electrodes
- Available in standard 12mm or 13mm lengths, with a needle diameter of 0.4mm (27 gauge)
- Designed for IOM and EEG
- 5-color, 25/box
- 6-color and 12-color, 24/box
- Lead lengths available: 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.5m
Disposable Corkscrew Electrodes
- 1cm hub and 1.0m, six color-coded leads/pkg.
- 23 gauge
- Designed to stay in place during surgery
- Well-suited for monitoring EEG and/or Evoked Potentials during surgery
Disposable Twisted Pair Subdermal Needle Electrodes
- 12mm, 0.4mm (27 gauge), three color-coded pairs/pkg.
- Designed to help improve signal quality in electrically hostile environments such as the OR and ICU